*Here's a great ice-breaker for your youth group, called Shoe Chat:
1. Split the group into 2 halves.
2. Get each half of the group to line up against opposite sides of the room.
3. Have each student take off 1 shoe and make a pile of their team's shoes in the middle of the room. Each team should have a separate pile next.
4. Relay style, the first person from each team selects a random shoe from the other team's pile and then find the person that shoe belongs to.
5. Once they have found their match, have a question ready so each student in the pair can answer it and get to know each other a little bit better.
6. Have the next player from each team start the same process once the duo before them finds each other.
7. Continue until all players have had a chance to go.
Hope your students enjoy the game!